So you bought an expensive phone yet when presented with the finest phone case of all time (FPCOAT?), you're too busy reading a load of words that you don't really care about instead of just hitting the purchase button?
Fine, you win. Here are more details; This scratch-resistant case will also protect your phone from dust, oil, and dirt - everything that you probably shouldn't be exposing your phone to anyway. The description from the manufacturer said that it's easy to slip on and off your phone and has "precisely aligned port openings". That made us laugh. I mean, we wouldn't expect you to be pleased with a phone case where the holes don't line up...
Here's some extra special stuff that we felt you should know, even though we appreciate 99% of you won't read this bit:
- Made of a hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid, durable polycarbonate back
- Flexible, rigid thermoplastic polyurethane sides
- .5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone's screen and camera from scratching on surfaces
- Graphics are UV printed onto the case with a smooth, matte finish